This privacy statement tells you what personal information we collect and how it is used when dealing with you particularly with regard to this website.
- We do not store any personal information of yours on-line.
- We take every precaution to protect your privacy when dealing with you.
- When you contact us via the form on this website, no data from the form is kept or stored online.
- We never pass any of your personal information to a third party unless you explicitly consent to it in each case.
Cookies are small text files passed to your computer by websites that you visit. They are usually stored by your web-browser software and have an expiry date after which the browser will destroy them. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- We do not store any personal information in cookies for websites visitors
- A single cookie called DYNSRV is set at the start of your visit. This is set to be destroyed by your browser when you close it. This cookie is set by something called a load balancer which helps keep the site running and cannot be avoided. It is destroyed when your session and contains no personal data whatsoever.
- Members who log into this site are passed a single cookie to enable them to use the administration functions. This contains no tracking information whatsoever.
- We sometimes display embedded content from other websites on our websites (such as video or photographs) that may require cookies. We are not responsible for those cookies or those sites and you should refer to the owners of those sites on those matters.
- This website is in accordance with the EU cookie directive of 2011 in that you must give consent before the site will give you a cookie and you can browse the site. We are working to make it so you can browse the site without having any cookies.
We may occasionally link to selected external sites and this statement does not cover those websites. You are advised to refer to their own privacy statements for further details.
Members of the site are asked to provide some information voluntarily to enhance their use of the site. For example their role at the church. This information is shared with other members and/or user of the site on the member’s account page. Members are responsible for this information and its accuracy. Members should not place any personal information in these fields.
If you find anything on this website that you think conflicts with this statement, please let us know and we will deal with it as best we can.
This website complies with both GDPR 2018 and EU Cookie law of 2011.
Page last updated: 25 June 2018
You may also be interested in our Legal and copyright page.