This privacy statement tells you what personal information we collect and how it is used when dealing with you particularly with regard to this website.
- We do not store any personal information of yours on-line.
- We take every precaution to protect your privacy when dealing with you.
- When you contact us via the form on this website, no data from the form is kept or stored online.
- We never pass any of your personal information to a third party unless you explicitly consent to it in each case.
Cookies are small text files passed to your computer by websites that you visit. They are usually stored by your web-browser software and have an expiry date after which the browser will destroy them. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- We do not store any personal information in cookies for websites visitors
- The software that this site is based upon uses a single anonymous cookie to log that somebody has visited. This is set to be removed by your browser when you close it. We are currently working to avoid even this cookie.
- Members who log into this site are passed a single cookie to enable them to use the administration functions. This contains no tracking information whatsoever.
- We sometimes display embedded content from other websites on our websites (such as video or photographs) that may require cookies. We are not responsible for those cookies or those sites and you should refer to the owners of those sites on those matters.
- This website is in accordance with the EU cookie directive of 2011 in that you must give consent before the site will give you a cookie and you can browse the site. We are working to make it so you can browse the site without having any cookies.
We may occasionally link to selected external sites and this statement does not cover those websites. You are advised to refer to their own privacy statements for further details.
Members of the site are asked to provide some information voluntarily to enhance their use of the site. For example their role at the church. This information is shared with other members and/or user of the site on the member’s account page. Members are responsible for this information and its accuracy. Members should not place any personal information in these fields.
If you find anything on this website that you think conflicts with this statement, please let us know and we will do our best to
EU Cookie law 2011
In 2011 the European Union passed a law which said all websites hosted or used in the EU should gain explicit consent from users before passing cookies to the user’s computer. The sole exception is in cases where the cookie is required to enable to user to utilise the website (such as a online store).
This law will become legal in the United Kingdom on 28 May 2012 which is why we have changed the way this site works but we have never and will never use tracking cookies specifically related to our website. In some cases embedded third party content may require a cookie and (because they may reside outside the EU) they may track your viewing of that content. We are not responsible for those cookies and where possible we have only embedded content that does not require cookies to be viewed.
For more information on the EU cookie law please see the ICO website.
Page last updated: 27 April 2017
You may also be interested in our Legal and copyright page.